ELVESsupply.com SKU: VEN12-ADN-1200375L2
Manufacturer Part Number: 1200375L2
Model Number: 1200375L2
Browse By ALL other
Out of stock
The Total Access 850 is an integrated access device designed for cost-effective deployment of voice and data services at the customer's premises. The Total Access 850 benefits enterprise customers as well as integrated communications providers, such as CLECs, ILECs and ISPs, who require a customer premises device that integrates voice and data functions, and provides a viable migration path from TDM to packetbased technology. The Total Access 850 features remote management, an integrated IP router, and special services slots.
Total Access 850 is a modular device with two common slots and sixteen access slots. Common cards required for operation are a power supply unit (PSU) and a system control unit. System Control Units include either a Bank Control Unit (BCU) or a Router Control Unit (RCU). With a BCU, the Total Access 850 can be configured as a cost-effective TDM channel bank. The BCU activates a T1 network interface and a fractional T1 (DSX-1) interface located on the rear of the chassis. The RCU is another system control option that offers TDM functionality and a migration path to packet technologies including ATM. The RCU also offers an integral IP router and activates a Nx56/64 V.35 port on the rear of the chassis for connecting an additional external data device. Additionally, a variety of user modules are available for use with either the BCU or RCU.
727 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Carrier Supported : T-carrier
- Limited Warranty : 10 Year
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Network Technology : T1/FT1
- Network Technology : DSX-1
- Network Technology : 10Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 17
- Total Number of Ports : 1
- Height : 3.5"
- Ethernet Technology : Ethernet
- Expansion Slot Type : System Control Unit
- Width : 8.5"
- Depth : 11"
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
- Weight (Approximate) : 8 lb